GVA’s board consists of the founder brother Abdul-Hakeem Rashad and sister Raiyanah Abdul-Karim.
We invite community members to help serve our school.
As a board member, you will collaborate with other board members. You will oversee and make decisions on the overall structure, policies, and practices of the school to ensure their effectiveness on the students served.
More specifically, board members will serve in these areas:
- Evaluate organization and program structure and accountability
- Evaluate student academic success
- Evaluate student weaknesses and formulate action plans for improvement
- Oversee the strategic plan of the school
- Drive student enrollment through advertising
- Drive Fundraising through business connections and philanthropies
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Participate in the creation and implementation of key policies and practices
How does it benefit you?
- Gain the pleasure of Allah by participating in the educating and cultivating of our youth.
- Help ensure that our youth receives a quality education in light of the Quran and Sunnah.
- Help improve student achievement in our communities.
- Helps GVA meet its Vision, Mission, and Goals that will in turn benefit our communities and society as a whole.
To become a member contact: email@example.com