GVA offers a rigorous high-school program
Why Choose GVA High-School?
- Earn an accredited diploma
- Self-paced enrollment options for core courses, where students work at their own pace and are guided and assisted by their teachers.
- Guided learning options where students adhere to strict deadlines and are monitored and guided by their teachers to complete a high-school year in 10 months
- Flexible schedule to allow students to work while in school and/or enroll in other interest related programs
- Access to recorded classes
- A wide variety of elective courses to foster student interest in pursuing their future career goals and plans
- A chance to recover lost credits
- Virtual Labs and a wide variety of engaging course activities to challenge students and prepare them for higher learning
- Credit Transfer
Students that are transferring to GVA with High School credits will have their official transcript sent to email@example.com. Transcripts will be assessed by the Head of Learning Support.
Notification will be sent to the Learning Coach regarding the number of credits that will be accepted towards the GVA High School Diploma. A minimum of 8 credits must be studied and completed with GVA to attain a GVA High School Diploma.
Students may choose to enroll in High School courses outside GVA. These credits may be accepted towards a diploma here at GVA. Students who elect to complete credits in this way should send their transcripts that reflect outside credits to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be assessed by the Head of Learning Support.
For students who are in need of extra credits or credit recovery, we suggest that students contact the Head of Learning Support in the first instance. The cost of these extra courses is $150 per 0.5 course.
All seniors with 24 or more credits and are on track to graduate will be assessed a senior processing fee of $75 for students residing in the US and $150 for non-US residents, due by June 1 of the academic year. The fee covers the diploma and shipping costs.
See our graduation requirements here